Hon. Barr. Chijioke Ezugwu’s Acceptance Speech: A Vision of Inclusive and Accountable Leadership for Uzo-Uwani LGA

Hon. Barr. Chijioke Ezugwu’s Acceptance Speech: A Vision of Inclusive and Accountable Leadership for Uzo-Uwani LGA

I stand before you today with immense gratitude to Almighty God for making this day a reality. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State, Dr. Peter Ndubuisi Mbah, for his invaluable leadership and support throughout this journey.

To the people of Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area, I am deeply honored by the trust and confidence you have placed in me. Your steadfast support has been the cornerstone of our success, and I am humbled by your commitment to our shared vision.

I also extend my sincere appreciation to the Chairman of the Enugu State Independent Electoral Commission (ENSIEC), Professor Ngwu, for his exemplary leadership and efficient service during this crucial period. To the entire electoral team, including ad-hoc staff and party agents, I thank you for your dedication and hard work in ensuring a credible election.

To my esteemed party executives at the state, local, and ward levels, I am grateful for your unwavering support, wise counsel, and commitment to conducting transparent primaries. Your contributions have laid the foundation for this achievement.

With a deep sense of responsibility and humility, I, Hon. Barr. Chijioke Joseph Ezugwu, wholeheartedly accept the mandate to serve as the Chairman of Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area. I pledge to uphold the principles of inclusive governance, as envisioned by our Governor’s disruptive innovation policies. Embracing the “Tomorrow is Here” philosophy, I commit to taking immediate action and avoiding any form of procrastination. Our administration will value and respect diverse ideas, opinions, and decisions.

Integrity will be the hallmark of my leadership. I will remain loyal to the law and steadfast in defending the public interest. Rest assured, I will not betray the trust you have so generously placed in me, regardless of the challenges ahead—Insha Allah.

This is not the culmination but the beginning of a new chapter in my service to the great people of Uzo-Uwani. I give all glory to God for His grace and guidance, and I look forward to working with all of you to build a brighter future for our community.

Thank you and remain blessed.

HON.BARR.CHIJIOKE EZUGWU
Chairman Elect, Uzo-uwani L.G.A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

UDENU IN FOCUS: CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION SO FAR FROM 1999