Chief Kevin Okete Congratulates Akachukwu Eze Udenu PDP Chairmanship flagbearar.

UDENU LGA ELECTION 2024.
    
A huge and hearty Congratulations to !!!.

Hon, Aka Eze Aka

I want to extend my warmest congratulations to our winner Aka Eze Aka on his well deserved victory  in this local Government Area primary election.

Your dedication and commitment with passion for the service of humanity have paid off again 

Although I was a contestant, I have always believed that our shared goal and value is to serve our community.

Your win is a testament of the trust our leaders and our stakeholders have in you.

I pledge my support to your administration and offer my assistance in any way i can.

working together to build a better community of our dream.

 To all my supporters you're amazing, please let us rally round and support our incoming LGA Chairman by casting all our votes for him come 5th Oct, 2024 LGA elections and continue to be loyal party members.

To my Imilike ward and Imilike Agu in particular the most marginalized community in Enugu state, I believe His Excellency Dr, Peter Mbah and our stakeholders have heared our agitation through my campaigns for sense of belonging in Governance in Udenu LGA.

Surely as a listening leader he will soon wipe our tears.

I want to thank my lovely family, friends and well-wishers from all over the world for their kind words, supports and prayers.

May God almighty bless each and every one of you.

Once again congratulations on your victory at the primary election.
Be rest assured victory is also yours come 5th Oct, 2024.

Always 
Yours 
Chief Kevin Okete 
Okenwa Imilike Nnaogenne 
Kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

UDENU IN FOCUS: CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION SO FAR FROM 1999