APOSTOLIC RESCUE COVENANT MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL

APOSTOLIC RESCUE COVENANT MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL

                                BREAD OF HEAVEN
                          Monday,21st, March 2022.
                          Theme!!!GOD Will turn Your Shame to Joy..
                         Memory Verse!!¡! Psalm 31 vs 1
                                 In thee, o Lord do I put my trust,let me never 
                         Be ashamed,deliver me I  thy righteousness.

                  TEXT!!!! Isaiah 54 vs 4,, Isaiah 50 vs 7

                MESSAGE!!!!!
                       Beloved brethren, Calvary Greetings to you in Jesus precious name,
         Child of GOD, fear not , for GOD is with you at all times, don't be afraid, for the shame of yesterday is over, remember not the negatives former things for GOD is turning your shame to Joy now,GOD will surely make you to forget the shame of your youth in Jesus precious name, instead of being dishonoured,they will surely honour you, your mourning is turning into dancing, double for your delay, and your mess is turning into a profitable message.,so shall it be in Jesus mighty name.
                Child of GOD, The life of dependability is over for ever, you are receiving absolute Joy for your shame this season,GOD is turning around every sad situation to. Celebration, I prophesy victory over any affliction upon your life and destiny in Jesus name, this week, Good news shall sprout out in Every area of your life and jubilation filled with joy , shall be your portion now.
                   GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.
         Central Truth!!! Joy Cometh in the morning.

       Author!!!!! PST, A.AmaAbasi.

              HYNM!!!!!
(1) MY Faith looks up to thee,thou lamb of calvery, saviour Divine
      Now hear me while I pray, take all my guilt away, o let me
      From this day be wholly thine.

(2) May thy Rich Grace impact, strength to my fainting heart
      My zeal inspired,As thou hast died for me,O may my love
      To thee,pure,warm and changeless be,a living 🔥

(3) When ends life transient dreams, when death cold, sullen
      Streams shallover me roll,blest Saviour then in love,fear
      And distrust removed,O bear me safe above aransomed
      Soul.

                      PRAYERS!!!!!
(1) GOD is changing your shame to Joy this season
(2) GOD will surely give you double Joy for your trouble
(3) GOD will surely give you beauty for ashes in Jesus name
(4) The life of dependability is over for ever
(5) Receive financial breakthrough this season in Jesus name
(6) GOD will surely open your doors permanently this season
(7) Because you believe on GOD, you will not see Shame in Jesus
      Mighty name.   Amen.  SHALLOM..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "