The Ikeoha Youth Ambassadors Initiative, Port Harcourt branch, wowed me with a dinner organised in my honour to welcome me to PH last night.

Enugu2022/2023: Man of the Moment 

The Ikeoha Youth Ambassadors Initiative, Port Harcourt branch, wowed me with a dinner organised in my honour to welcome me to PH last night.

I'm most appreciative of the love you showered on my entourage and I as well as the confidence reposed in me.

We have quietely invested in the youth over the years through the Ikeoha Foundation. Apart from skill acquisition and other empowerment programmes for our young women and men, we have made modest efforts in seeing a good number of our youth through their tertiary education. Nearly 4,200 students have benefitted from our bursary awards, while 106 students have benefitted from our full scholarships. We give God the glory.

Have a wonderful weekend, people.

HE Sen. Prof Ike Ekweremadu CFR 
Former Deputy Senate President (2007-2019 Unprecedented)

Ndi Enugu, Better Days Ahead!

#IKEOHASMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "