Sen.Prof.Ike Ekweremadu at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Agbani, Nkanu West LGA, Enugu State, to solidarise with the Catholic Women Organisation, CWO, Agbani Deanery, on the occasion of the "Inauguration of Patrons and Patronesses/Award of Appreciation"

I was at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Agbani, Nkanu West LGA, Enugu State, to solidarise with the Catholic Women Organisation, CWO, Agbani Deanery, on the occasion of the "Inauguration of Patrons and Patronesses/Award of Appreciation".

I've come a long way with the CWO, the Church, and of course Agbani and its environ where I grew up. 

I appreciate the CWO; the Dean of Agbani Deanery,  Very Rev. Fr. Stan Zeowa; and entire Deanery for the thrilling reception accorded my entourage and I. It was particularly a moving moment for me as they recounted my modest contributions to their land in terms of infrastructural and human capital development. 

To God be the glory.

HE Sen. Prof Ike Ekweremmadu CFR 
( Deputy Senate President 2007-2019 )

Ndi Enugu, Better Days Ahead!

#IKEOHASMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "