Comr Obinna H Mamah Reportedly Missing.

Missing Person ❗❗
Comr Obinna H Mamah  
Reportedly Missing

Below was his last post on Facebook before he got missing.

PRESS RELEASE
Good morning ladies and gentlemen and happy new week.

Join me as I prepare myself to meet with the officers of the Anti Kidnap Squard Enugu today the 17th May 2021 .

I was duely informed that they visited my house twice last two Sundays 2nd May 2021 to arrest me, thou I traveled out of the state but i humbly spoke to the leader of the group by name Mr Joseph whom I eventually explained the reason for the travel through phone conversation and I assured him that I shall come to their office at Abakiliki road Enugu to know the reason for their visit to my house, even though he leta called me privately within the days with his contact numbers

I want the general public to be aware of this development as I have returned from travel and ready to visit Anti Kidnap Squard office Enugu today to know their reason for the visit.

I am a law abiding citizen of Enugu state and a humble one from birth,I am not a kidnapper,not a criminal and have never involved myself in any secret affairs in and accross the state.
 
Whoever that is behind this unlawful intimidation and harassment of my family,my person or colleagues should know that ndi Enugu are very much aware of this and as well taking records of the steps and i cannot be sabotaged for sharing my views and contributions of other people for a better society.

We are espected to trade without bitterness and withchunt for one another since Enugu belongs to all of us.

Everyone should take note of my today's planned visit to anti kidnap office Enugu and be aware of my movement and where I am,where to find me as from 10am Monday 17th May 2021.

Please our leaders , colleagues , members of Enugu political arena and government of our dear state should take note of this.

I am still my humble, loyal and ever rational self,
Comr Obi Mamah.H from the common wealth of Ezimo.(Admin)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "