An indigen of Awgu protest over discrimination by Awgu Council Chairman.

An indigen of Awgu protest over discrimination by Awgu Council Chairman.

I am Kingsley Ugochukwu Irigwe,a native of imeke Umuokpara Eziobu Ugwueme Autonomous Community Anike Development Center, Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Born in the family of Nwankwonu Irigwe Royal family.

I want to use this medium to let Ndi Awgu and general public to know what is happening at the moment, as Hon Pedro Nwankwo ( Awgu LGA Chairman ) instructed his boys to terminate my job with Forest Guard 

I was sacked as a Forest guard member Awgu LGA, I'm not demanding for the job again rather wanted to clear the air for Ndi Awgu to know the situation at hand and how I was maltreated through the instructions of some of the aides to Awgu LGA Chairman of which they boasted that the Governor is aware.

They are Hon Ndubuisi Nwankwo (SSA to awgu Local Government Chairman on Rural Development)

Uchenna Ohagwu ( Coordinator forest Guard Awgu Local Government ).

Three days ago,I received a sacked information from their coordinator Anikenano Ugwueme ward that my working materials should be confiscated because I am supporting HE Sen Prof. Ike Ekweremmadu ( Former Deputy President of the Nigerian Senate)
I am of due to choose my choice of leadership as an adult and who I support.

We all will live to see tomorrow and what is going to happen next as far as we are alive.

No empire will last forever and no one will remain in political position till the end of the world 

They have successfully terminated my contract through Eze Benedict who's newly appointed  as a coordinator just 3 week's of leadership and 4 people was sacked in his ward,
I wonder the type of leadership we are practicing in Awgu Local Government

I want to bring to the notice of the public about what transpired between us in case of tomorrow after all the trait that they will send some boys against me if I put up another write-up on Dec 14 2020,
On 17 Dec 2020 my phone was stolen and I lost many contacts and information thereby drawing me back to square one  but all the same I thank each and  everyone of them but I believe that tomorrow will be better and I'm too sure that man cannot be God, Destiny can be delayed but cannot be denied.

Only God maketh a king and I thank God because he's too faithful to me and family.

Moreover,I pledge my allegiance to the former Deputy President of the Nigerian Senate, Sen Prof Ike Ekweremmadu (Ikeoha ndi Igbo) and Deputy Minority Leader Rt. Hon Toby okechukwu (Iyierioba)

My parliamentarians,
My pride

I truly believed that 2023 is assured.

Ike is coming

ENUGU OF OUR DREAM

BETTER DAYS AHEAD NDI UGWUEME,NDI AWGU NA NDI ENUGU

~kingsley Irigwe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "