CHILDISH LIFESTYLE :CASTING STONE!BY CELE OKANYA

CHILDISH LIFESTYLE : CASTING STONE!

Growing up in an impoverished neighborhood and in a family where we had no breakfast most times and lunch does not even exit at all, I was guilty of perfecting that act of casting stone or sticks at riped fruits of oranges, mangoes and cashew on our way to and from school.

Basically my breakfast and lunch were served on these trees. But I recall, I never for one day cast stone at any tree without fruits. I had no business with barren trees but when we need fire wood, we cut their branches. We avoided the fruitful ones. 

My life story here and experience has empowered me not to take personal attacks from people paid to bring me down. I am a riped fruit. I sincerely expect many casting stone at me. Just like I needed those tree to flower and fruit every year, to continue feeding from them, so you need those of us who are sensitive enough to speak for you to be around for a better tomorrow for your children. 

Just as these trees do not advertise themselves but their fruits does advertise the trees and attract people to them, so I or Ikeoha do not need to say who he is, what he has done, where he has been, and what he is doing advertises him.

Jesus said, "by their fruits, we shall know them".

What fruit do you bear?
Stop hating people who say IKE IS COMING. HE IS ACTUALLY COMING! He has been bearing great fruits and many of you have been eating from his fruits.

Funny enough, I have a brother who must drive on the road built by Ikeoha to get into his village home, but he is terrorizing youths showing support for IKEOHA in same town. I call that Satanism.

Better Days Ahead!

@Celestine Okanya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "