From the Author of the first time Diane Ezeh Aruah

My friend Ruth Ginika Ugwuanyi has nominated me to post the cover of my favorite books for the next 7 days. 

Of course I must start with this one 

The First Time! 

A book written out of my passion for love stories and my concern for the desperation of young girls to bear the name “Mrs” regardless of whether love is involved or not. 

If you’ve read this novel, please say something you’ve learned from it; the character that interests you most, the scene that interests you most or the event that you liked best. What do you remember about this novel? 

Sorry..:it has two editions 🥰🥰

You can go to her Facebook page to comment .
Diane Ezeh Aruah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "