MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATIONS AND APPRECIATION:BY HON.ONYEKACHI C UGWU.

MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATIONS AND APPRECIATION 

To the glory of God, the journey to elect a new Chairman of Udenu Local Government Council ended with the resounding victory of Hon Onah Izuchukwu Solomon and Hon Gideon Tochukwu Eze at the just concluded polls as Chairman and Vice Chairman respectively.

2: I rise to join our great Udenu leaders, friends and well wishers all over the state and even beyond to congratulate the duo and wish them fuller successes all through their tenure. I am upbeat that with the much we know of the two, it is safe to say that Udenu is in the hands of men of honour, integrity and capacity. It is a win - win for all of us. 
3: It is a rare privilege for me to have worked with you my great leaders throughout my tenure to ensure a resounding victory for our party as well as in the course the discharge of the onerous duties of my office as TC Chairman. The experience, advice and of course a deeper understanding of the challenges and desires of our people garnered in the process have deeply enriched me and even motivated me the more. I can't thank you enough, but know it today that I am humbled and lack words huge and fitting enough to appreciate you in the fullest. 

5: To all my aides and staff of the Council who ensured our robust and smooth sail during our tenure, I owe a huge bouquet of thanks. They were all phenomenal. They were and remain the best. Of my aides I had Brendan Odo (Posko) my Chief of Staff, Henry Okpe, Senior Special Assistant on Security Matters, Stanley Ferdinand Ugwu SPA on General Duties, Ogbuefi Kevin SPA Media Matters, Nelson Ofunwa Sylvester SSA Protocols, Chukwuemeka Ugwu, SPA Skill Start/ Capacity Building, Kelechi Kingsley Obetta, Personal Assistant 1, Chinedu Mba, SA Documentation and Establishment Matters and Kelechi Okpe, Media Assistant. They worked out their hearts and gave their all. With them it was no dull moments. 

4: To my friends, brothers and allies as well as Social Media fans and great compatriots, I remain humbled by your love, prayers, demonstration of the spirit of camaraderie, trust and absolute confidence in me. It was one day multiple news. You showed me your commitment to the values of good governance and service delivery. You were one of the very intervening reasons for our success so far. 

5: To His Excellency the Governor Enugu State who against all odds found me worthy of this exulted office, I bless God on account of him with a reassurance of my continued loyalty and prayers. 

6: To God who in his infinite mercy made it all possible, I express my joy profound, lifting my hands in prayer of Thanksgiving and worship. 

Finally, may I use this opportunity to remind us all that His Excellency Governor Ifeanyi Lawrence Ugwuanyi will tomorrow, at the hallowed ground of Okpara Square inaugurate the newly elected Chairmen of the 17 Local Government Areas of the State. 

I have the pleasure to invite you all to join our Chairman and Vice Chairman elect at the inauguration and at the reception ground holding at Ingrace Event Centre Rangers Avenue. 

Once more....thank you all. 

Onyekachi C Ugwu
Transition Committee Chairman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "