Nice-man declares to run for SUG Senate to represent Faculty of Law, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.

I, Nnamani Ifeanyi Nice-man humbly wish to serve as Senator representing LAWSA at the Students Union Government (SUG). I ask for your mandate and support. My commitment is to you, the people of LAWSA. You are the reason I am running for this position. This election is all about you and the outcome will shape our future. 

If you give me the opportunity to represent you, I will dedicate my time and energy to the cause of law making and quality representation.

I promise to build bridges of understanding across the Faculty and University at Large; I will be fair and equitable. I promise to listen, remain humble and work with you as we put our heads together to realize our potential.

I have the ability, courage, energy and the vision. I believe it can be done; and I indeed call upon you, let’s get it done.

...I can't do it alone, therefore, I humbly solicit for your support, prayers and advice.

God bless you all!
Long live Faculty of Law!

NNAMANI IFEANYI NICE-MAN

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "