A Nigerian PHD nursing mum in Florida feeling very Appreciative.

Below is her Joyful post on Facebook today .

Diane Ezeh Aruah 

I'm thankful for this past year 
For all the times I got lost in the bus coz I didn’t know the bus number to my apartment 
For all the times I threw up in the bus due to nausea 
Thankful to all the professors that asked me “are you still coming to class?” when they felt I was ready to pop 
Thankful to all my cohorts who told me the assignments that were due when I was literally confused 
Thankful for all the materials I didn’t understand because they weren’t relatable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thankful to all those who showered me with baby gifts...I am still enjoying them 
Thankful to all those that helped me when my car broke down and didn’t know what to do 
Thankful for all the dinners and lunches with friends 
For all the papers we submitted that got rejected ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
For all the conferences we attended and didn’t attend 
Thankful for all the family and friends support that I got 
Thankful for all the times I cried because of disappointments and high expectations 
Thankful for life, and for being where I am today
We might not be where we want to be, but we are surely getting there. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "