Mr.Johnbull Nwagu:An Outdated and Displaced Politician seeking Relevance.By CAF

I came across this senseless and ridiculous submission from an opportunist and outdated politician ( Mr. Johnbull Nwagu ), who is a former Enugu State House of Assembly member, it will be unfair if I ( Akpa Francis ) describes Mr Johnbull Nwagu time in the Enugu State House of Assembly as Representation rather it will be fair that I make use of the word "Waste" because he verifiable wasted 8 years of Ndi Udi North in the Enugu State House of Assembly, no single positive impact to show if any I challenge him to mention it?

Instead of a deportee like Mr Nwagu to hide his face and look for a way to correct his intentional political errors he then decided to ridiculed himself by making such ridiculous submission publicly maybe he is doing that to please his fellow political sycophants.

I challenge Mr Nwagu to mention any project he attracted to his Community Egede throughout his 8 years as a member of ENSHA? I don't want to talk of Udi North Constituency as a whole.

I again challenge Mr Nwagu to mention anybody who benefited from him directly or indirectly from his Community and Constituency during his time as a member of ENSHA?

An 8 years House of Assembly member who has no accessible road leading to his village/Father's residence, I'm glad Egede is a known Community in Udi LGA, anybody can visit and verify.

Till I received an answers to the above harmless questions:

At this juncture, It's very consequential that I let Ndi Enugu know that Egede Community ( Mr Nwagu Community ) today boast of a Road Project courtesy of H.E Distinguished Sen Prof Ike Ekweremmadu CFR.

Ndi Egede Community today has a modern Bore Hole courtesy of Ikeoha Global.

Same Ikeoha Global appointed one of their son as his aide, many indigenes of Egede Community benefited from Ikeoha scholarship through Ikeoha Foundation etc.

"No doubt, Ikeoha Global is an institution and accomplished parliamentarian".

These barren submission from Mr Johnbull Nwagu has defined him as one of the "Political Jobbers" we are talking about in our dear State and I urge Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to be very watchful of him and his types.

Many might be surprised why I boycotted using the title "Hon" to address him, it's really not my making but his ill and hypocritical actions making, I think it's an abuse to "Honourableship" if I award him that title.

Other absurd ranting from him will be taken care of by "Time".

~ Comr Akpa Francis
       ( CAF )


#PublishedPost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "