A Sycophant begging Ugwuanyi for Appointment.

LETTER TO GOVERNOR IFEANYI UGWUANYI

Your Excellency,

GIVE ME MY OWN NRASHI

Permit me to bath you with unquantifiable praises for diligently doing what God is asking you to do in Enugu state.

Without wasting your crowded time, I wish to remind you that I arguably remain your ONLY diehard supporter who has not benefited from your praisewothy nrashi philosophy so far. Your servants Hon Mrs Ethel Ugwuanyi (Mama Umuozzi) and many others will bear me witness.

I have risked my life on many occasions in my polling unit(Umuaji Hall), my ward(Umuozzi II), my LGA(Igbo Eze North), my senatorial zone(Enugu North) and Enugu state just to make sure that Your Excellency and my party PDP emerge victorious in all elections.

Your Excellency, I created many online and offline platforms in support of Your Excellency and my party PDP. I am regarded as gburugburu's pikin among my peers.

As change of government in Enugu state LGAs is imminent now, I trust that Your Excellency will remember me and give me my own nrashi in Jesus name, amen.

Thanks in advance your Excellency.

Yours pikin Eze Ikechukwu Marcel.
08165579911.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RT. HON. BARR. SUNDAY CYRIACUS UMEHA CONGRATULATES RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB OF ENUGU FOR CLINCHING THEIR 8TH NFL TITLE

Enugu Community in crisis as Ministry of Local government Rural Development and chieftaincy Affairs issued certificates of Return/Recognition to Candidates without Elections.Nkpunato-

CMR .AKPA FRANCIS RECOGNISED BY META AI "